Header Ads

Alan Pardew Confirms He’s In Talks With West Brom


Alan Pardew has confirmed that he has held talks with West Bromwich over the club’s vacant managerial post.
Alan Pardew has been out of a job since being sacked by Crystal Palace in December
Tony Pulis was removed from the Hawthorns following the Baggies’ 4-0 defeat to Chelsea, and Pardew said that he has held talks with the club.
“I’ve had discussions with them,” Pardew said. “Obviously it is an attractive job so we’ll see where it goes.
“It is a club that has a really good set of players and I think it is a good opportunity for a manager, and if it is me then it is me.
“They’ve got good quality in there and maybe they should be doing slightly better than they are. I think looking at them and the depth of the squad it definitely has improvement so hopefully that’s what they’ll do.”

No comments

Theme images by Dizzo. Powered by Blogger.