Header Ads

Hulk Confirms He’s In Talks With Premier League Club Over January Transfer



Shanghai SIPG forward Hulk claims he has had “contact” from a Premier League club and left the door open for a move to England.

“I received one contact from the Premier League and quite a few others from other countries,” he said in quotes carried by the Mirror. “I admire the Premier League very much and it is considered – not by accident – the best league in the world. Of course I follow it, but I am happy here. I have almost three more years on my contract so I am happy here.

“But one never knows in football, everything can happen and my agent, Daniel Lorenz, receives contact from Europe, including from the UK, so in football, you never know and sometimes when you least expect it, you can have an invitation and things can change.

“We are open, we cannot block our calls and of course if there is a very good offer and the club [his current club Shanghai SIPG] is OK with that, then we would deal with it as it comes. But for now I am happy and focused here.”

Hulk, 31, joined the exodus of big names to head to China when he joined Shanghai SIPG last year

No comments

Theme images by Dizzo. Powered by Blogger.