Header Ads

Ibrahimovic Talks About No. 10 Role



Zlatan Ibrahimovic has hinted at playing a new role for Manchester United on his return, playing up the No. 10 role.

The former Sweden international played a number 9 role in his debut season at United, supported by attacking midfielders.

Ibrahimpvic sustained an ACL injury that has kept him out since April, but Mourinho believes he will be back before the end of the year.
“To me, the No.10 is the star,” he said in a promotional video for Volvo.

“The one who makes the difference, gets noticed, wins the matches and is the leader. And I see myself in that position but it is not something that is given to you, it is just something you are, that’s just the way it is.

“To be honest, it is like a trigger for me coming back from that injury because I wore the No.10 in the Swedish national team and PSG. I would have worn it at Inter but I soon moved to Barcelona. I wanted it in Milan but took another number out of respect. In Ajax, I didn’t have it.

“I feel like a ten and I stand for No.10. It will go down in history that I always had No.10.”

No comments

Theme images by Dizzo. Powered by Blogger.