Header Ads

I’d Love To Have Isco At Chelsea – Alvaro Morata



Alvaro Morata has said he would love Spain team-mate Isco to join him at Chelsea.

Alvaro Morata was asked by Cadena Ser to pick one compatriot he would want at Stamford Bridge, opting for the Real Madrid star, whom he played alongside at the Bernabeu before moving to the Blues in the summer.

“I would take [Isco] to Chelsea now when I return [from the Spanish camp],” Morata said.
“But I think that right now he has one of the most important roles at Madrid. In the national team he is also key.

“I think he is unstoppable when he feels important. The whole world has seen it since he took the reins at Madrid.

“He is the most important player at Real Madrid and in the national team. He changes the games, he makes the difference. He dances with the ball. Furthermore, he is my friend.”

No comments

Theme images by Dizzo. Powered by Blogger.