Header Ads

Stoke City chairman Peter Coates has revealed that he wants Peter Crouch to extend his stay at the club Peter Crouch



Jordi Alba has claimed that Neymar’s exit to Paris Saint-Germain has only helped him regain his confidence.

Jordi Alba had struck up a partnership with Neymar on the left flank, but the full-back has said that the Brazilian’s departure has left him with more space and belief to play his natural game.

The 28-year-old told Mundo Deportivo: “He is a great player who, due to his circumstances or feelings or thoughts, decided to leave.

“In the end, there are still many more guys who can do a good job and I am delighted with the people there. As I said before, I have more space to run into and honest, for me, it’s much better.

“I have regained confidence. With more space on the left I am very comfortable and that is demonstrated in the field. I’m enjoying it in a way I haven’t for a long time.”

No comments

Theme images by Dizzo. Powered by Blogger.