Header Ads

Kepa Arrizabalaga Is A Good Goalkeeper – Zinedine Zidane

Zinedine Zidane says reported Real Madrid target Kepa Arrizabalaga. is a “good” goalkeeper, but is happy with Keylor Navas.

“I’ve always got the best players so you can ask any question you like but I’ve got Keylor and, for me, he’s the best,” he said ahead of tomorrow’s clash with Kepa’s Athletic Bilbao.

“I’m always going to be with Keylor and Kiko [Casilla]. Kepa’s a good goalkeeper, sure. There’s no doubt about that. But he’s not my goalkeeper.”

I’m sticking with Keylor and Kiko. We’ll see what happens when they open the market. We’ll see if any one comes and if they can, they can. But I’ve got Keylor and I’m happy with that.

“I’m talking about my goalkeepers, I can’t talk about other goalkeepers or players who could come here in the future

“There are lots of good players who could come here and play for Real Madrid in the future but at the moment it’s not my problem.”
Real Madrid face Athletic at San Mames on Saturday.

No comments

Theme images by Dizzo. Powered by Blogger.