Header Ads

Ivan Rakitic Hopeful Lionel Messi Stays At Barcelona



Ivan Rakitic is optimistic Lionel Messi will remain at Barcelona beyond next summer despite speculation over his future rumbling on.
Lionel Messi agreed a new deal until 2021 with the Nou Camp club in July, but did not sign paperwork at first.
“Leo’s part of the club’s badge. I am confident he will stay. He is not just a very important player, he is more than that, looking at his career, how much he means for Barca,” Rakitic said.
“I can’t say 100 per cent if he will stay or not. That’s his decision and you have to respect what each person thinks or does.”
“We know the fans want to see the picture, the handshake; I do, too. I want to play with Leo tomorrow, three years, five years in the future.
“The only thing we can say as team-mates is we want him to stay. He has all our support and we enjoy being with him.
“From what I have read and been told, things are going well. I have confidence in the president and in Leo and I know he wants to be with us.”

No comments

Theme images by Dizzo. Powered by Blogger.