Header Ads

Yaya Toure Not Frustrated By Bit-part Role At Manchester City



Yaya Toure insists he is not frustrated by his diminished role at Man City this season.
Yaya Toure, 34, has made only five appearances this term but played 75 minutes as City beat Feyenoord 1-0 in their penultimate Champions League group game on Tuesday.
Asked if he wanted to play more often he said: “You want me to play? Tell the manager.
“Look at my face; do you think I am frustrated? Am I enjoying? Of course. (If) I am frustrated, think what I would do; I would say to the manager ‘I don’t want to be on the bench and I want to go home’.”
“It is very important to keep the confidence going but we have to be careful because in these circumstances we have to keep focused,” Toure said.
“We have good team dynamics. I love it and the manager loves it.
“What I learned when I was in Barcelona in 2009 was that we don’t listen to any newspaper because you could think you are one of the best and, after that, get a strong team who destroy you.”

No comments

Theme images by Dizzo. Powered by Blogger.