Header Ads

Moussa Dembele Has Potential To Go To The Top – Brendan Rodgers



Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers believes Moussa Dembele “can go right to the very top” of world football.
“I believe he’s got the talent and the quality to go right to the very top. He has the footballing qualities, but also that self-belief,” he said.

“[In] my coaching life and managerial career, I’ve worked with top talent, especially that end of the field. I certainly think he’s on course to be up there with one of the best strikers because he has all those attributes, but he’s still very young.

“He’s a big talent and developing very well. He is still very young but he has shown it for Celtic and for the French U21s, and I’m sure Didier Deschamps and his staff will be looking at the next step for him, which I believe will be into the full national team. He’s a big talent and developing very well.”

No comments

Theme images by Dizzo. Powered by Blogger.